Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The recovery everyone believed in - even those who have been warning about the dangers of QE Infitniti"

A very successful oilman dies. He faces Saint Peter, who says, “You’ve been a good man, and normally I’d send you to heaven, but heaven is full. We only have a place for you in hell.” 

The oilman asks, “Any chance I could talk to other oilmen who are in heaven? Maybe I can convince someone to switch places with me.” Saint Peter says, “It’s never happened before, but sure, I don’t see any harm in it.” 

The oilman goes to heaven, finds an oilmen convention, and yells, “They found a huge, cheap oil discovery in hell!” 

So oilmen are stampeding out of heaven straight to hell, and our oilman is running with them; he's leading the pack. 

Saint Peter shouts to him, “Why are you going to hell with them? I have a spot here in heaven for you now!” 

The oilman shouts back, “Are you kidding, what if it’s true?”

 (courtesy of Warren Buffet - who also believes in the recovery)

No comments:

Post a Comment