Saturday, February 23, 2013
How to know when the gold bull is over
Here's how you'll know when the gold bull is over:
1) Bernanke elucidates a specific cogent Exit Strategy for selling down the Fed's balance sheet without causing interest rates to spike thus cratering the world's risk markets.
2) Bernanke then explains how he'll prevent the Fund Universe from front running his strategy and cratering the world risk markets.
3) Bernanke starts to implement the Exit Strategy, and interest rates stay low.
4) Bernanke somehow prevents the Fund Universe from front running his Exit Strategy.
5) The world risk markets don't implode.
Sell your gold.