Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 1, 2012

RIchard Russel speaks: Couldn't have said it better myself

Ten and even five years ago friends used to kid me about my obsession with gold. But with gold rising for over a decade, friends don't kid me anymore. Now I ask my friends whether they ever bought any gold. The answer is almost always, "No," and they add, "Is it too late? How high do you think gold is going?"

My answer is, "No, It's not too late. The real move lies somewhere ahead. Besides, you asked me the wrong question."

Friend, "OK, Russell, what's the right question?"

Me, "The right question is -- how low do you think the dollar will go?"

Friend, "OK, I'll ask you -- how low will the dollar go?"

Me. "I think that in time the dollar will be destroyed. You will live to see the dollar as an unwanted fiat currency, which, by the way, will all end up as a museum piece and a testaments to the idiocy of subverting the Constitution of the United States. By the way, the Constitution specifically warns against fiat paper money. Nor does the Constitution mention anything about a Federal Reserve. The US government should be issuing its own money, nor should it allow a private banking cartel to issue the money of the United States, much of that molney a figment of the Fed's computers.

I'm sure that all the above is known by a large and well educated group of my subscribers, but every once in a while I like to get the facts off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment