Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Michelle Bachman is probably not a child rapist




Let me be the first to say that I seriously doubt Michele Bachman, Newt Gingrich and Rush Limbaugh have been raping children.  I personally have no evidence to suggest they have been.

So they should certainly have no objections to a thorough investigation of every facet of their personal lives - an investigation that will surely clear them of any suggestion that they may have raped or may currently be raping children.

First, nobody is suggesting that they are raping children.

I certainly doubt they are child rapists.  I'm not aware of any allegations that they have been raping children.  Therefor, there should be no reasonable objections to clearing the air and laying this preposterous issue to rest once and for all.

I'm sure they will welcome a thorough investigation because I know they have nothing to hide.

Michelle Bachman most probably is not a child rapist.  Newt Gingrich is most probably not a child rapist.  Rush Limbaugh is most probably not a child rapist.

So let's have a thorough investigation of the questions regarding these public figures and child rape and clear the air once and for all.

Surely, they have nothing to hide.

Then, when we're done investigating these three we should take their suggestion and investigate Hillary and Obama to see whether they have been "infiltrated" by Muslim Terrorists.

After that, I think we should investigate Mitt Romney to make sure he was born on the Planet Earth.  I'm not suggesting he wasn't.  But if the man's going to be running for President we should at least know if he's human.

It's not like we have anything more important to investigate.

No comments:

Post a Comment