Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 20, 2013

From Jim Sinclair and Jim Rogers

Jim Sinclair's latest.
My Dear Extended Family,
The economic system is failing, and to counter the now publicly perceived failure, central planners are manipulating the symptoms and not the problem.
Gold has never been easy.
Gold is the tell tale of a broken system.
Gold therefore is the barometer of the risk factors of economic conditions.
Therefore central planners must make, via paper gold, every effort to make it say, "All is Ok." For this reason I intend, knowing the system is in collapse, to buy gold with every resource I have at my disposal today and tomorrow.
I suggest those of stout heart do the same.
To the others who are committed to their limit, hunker down one more time knowing that in no more than the summer a brand new and most powerful bull market in gold will be at hand.
Respectfully,
Jim
Best regards,

Lannie Cohen, President

HAI: All the talk recently has been about the recent plunge in gold. You’ve been saying, for a long time now— even when prices were hitting record highs—that you weren't going to buy until prices corrected to $1,200. Are you still planning on buying there?
Rogers: Yes, if it gets there. I bought more today, as a matter of fact. I bought a little bit, not much, over the last few days in case this was the bottom. I would not be surprised if there's another chance to buy lower later on, but I'm buying and I own it. I haven't sold any.
HAI: How do you determine whether gold is a good value or not? What has to happen for you to get completely out of gold and stay out?
Rogers: All these things will end in a bubble some day. Long bull markets always end in a bubble or mania before it’s over with. And when there's a bubble in gold, I hope I'm smart enough to get out. We haven't seen a bubble yet. Until recently, if you went around any U.S. city, you would see signs outside many jewelry stores saying “We buy gold.” And the American people line up to sell gold. Later there’ll be signs there saying, “We sell gold,” and people will be lining up to buy it in big ways. That hasn’t happened yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment